Thanks for visiting! Would really appreciate you leaving a comment just to let me know stopped by.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah and other uninteresting stuff....

I don't know why, but it seems just as soon as I get over one thing and think...Yay!, I can get back to a good workout routine....something else just seems to slap me in the face.

This past Wednesday, my PT kicked my butt with the squats that my thighs were sore for days. I mean cringe when you get up from a chair kind of sore. I even had trouble just getting into bed without doing some adjustments. I bought a new dance DVD on Friday and my legs felt good enough to give it a try on Saturday.

Alright....back in the action!!!

Slap....Slap....Slap! (That's the slap in my face that knocked me to the ground).

Woke up yesterday with my nose stopped up, my ears were stopped up, felt dizzy and thought surely my head weighed 50 lbs. All in all.....I just felt like crap. No working out for me....sigh.

Went to work today even though I was still pretty much out of it. My energy has just been zapped.... And as much as I want to ride my bike, do some strength training or my DVD, I think I better not. Hoping to feel better tomorrow and be able to get moving.

The weight is not going to come off with me just sitting here - but I'm also not going to push myself too hard when I'm not feeling well just to end up feeling worse.

Will be back in the saddle again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment