Thanks for visiting! Would really appreciate you leaving a comment just to let me know stopped by.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dissapointed

My title was intended to read Motivation vs Determination. However, today is Wednesday and therefore, my weigh in day. Let's just say, I wasn't happy with the number on the scales this morning. I am hoping it is water weight as my fingers seemed to be a little swollen.

Yes, I am dissapointed that the scale went up 2.6 lbs.....yes you read that correct...I GAINED weight this week.

So, what do you do when the scale is heading in the other direction. Do you give up and throw out everything and wallow in self-pity?

The answer is a big fat NO!

You look at the decisions you have made regarding eating and excercising and any other factors that could contribute to weight gain such as stress or it can even be your sleeping patters. Are there changes you can make or did you do everything you could do?

If the first is the case and there is changes that need to be made....make them.
If the latter is the case and you know you gave it everything you had...don't be discouraged...bodies react differently and you are doing what you should be doing to be the best healthiest person you can be.

As for me, the latter is NOT the case. I know some things I still need to change in order to get where I want to go. I also know that, like I said before, I do seem to be a little puffy. Normally, I am only trying to weigh in once a week, but I'm going to weigh in again tomorrow, just to see if it is the water weight or not.

I'm still going to reach for the gold...

Maybe tomorrow I'll write my post about motivation vs. determination.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment