Thanks for visiting! Would really appreciate you leaving a comment just to let me know stopped by.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Why I Do What I Do.....

In a nutshell....because I am worth it.

I am not perfect. I screw up. I am not always positive. I have days when I complain, bitch and whine. There are days when I feel I am on top of the world, and days when I want nothing more than to throw in the towell.

Anybody who tells you they never feel down, has a bad day, and are ALWAYS ready to give it 100% is lying. We are human and have human emotions...we have ups and downs. We just hope that our ups outweigh our downs. And we know that when we do have a bad day....it is just that... "a day". It is not forever. It's okay to have a bad day once in awhile.

My week last weeked, SUCKED big time!

Headaches, health issues, stress, yada yada yada. Did I feel like throwing in the towell? Hell yeah! But did I do it....not a chance.

This is MY journey. The decisions I make are MINE to make. The consequenses of those decisions are MINE to deal with. The accomplishments are MINE to celebrate.

I know this isn't a long post. It doesn't have mind blowing advice or eye opening revelations. But it is what it is.....ME.





No comments:

Post a Comment