Thanks for visiting! Would really appreciate you leaving a comment just to let me know stopped by.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Call a Do-Over!

Yes, that is allowed. It has been a rough year. I have had some health issues that I'm still trying to work through.

I'll admit it....I have been slacking. Not so much that my weight has come back...but just enough to know I could do better. I've slipped back into some of my old eating habits and I haven't been getting enough cardio in as I should. I have been going to the gym two days a week for my strength and weight training....but cardio...not so much.

So....I'm going to start blogging and logging in an atempt to get me back on track and reach the goals that I have set for myself.

If you are reading this, please check back and leave your comments. Tomorrow I will be writing about Motivation vs. Determination.

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment