Thanks for visiting! Would really appreciate you leaving a comment just to let me know stopped by.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Celebrate!

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment. I was on my last blood pressure pill and it was time to get a refill.

When the nurse checked my blood pressure, it was 100/70....which was GREAT! Quite a long way from 180/135.

I have a great doctor who is very supportive, encouraging, and understanding. I cannot stress enough how important it is to have a doctor with these qualities. Anyway, when she came in, she gave me a big hug and told me how impressed she was with how much weight I had lost.

I have lost a total of 40 pounds since starting on February 25. I'm half way to my goal weight! I have gone from a size 16-18 to a size 12!

My blood pressure is now fine and I no longer have to take blood pressure meds! I was so excited to hear this news.

As you can see from the sidebar, I only lost one pound this week....but I'll take it!

I know I still have a ways to go...but I also know, I'll get there!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment