Thanks for visiting! Would really appreciate you leaving a comment just to let me know stopped by.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Letting it All Hang Out (Or should I say, tryin' not to)




We are going on a mini vacation soon. I haven't been in a bathing suit in years and decided it would be nice to be able to carry one on this trip. Seems simple enough...WRONG!

Since losing weight, my waist, hips and but have shrunk (which I am very thankful for) from a size 16-18 to a size 12. However, even though I have lost 6 inches in my chest froma 44 to a 38, my cup size hasn't budged. I am stil a DD bordering on a DDD.

Can you see my problem?

In order to fit me on top, everything else is too big. I decided to get separates. You know where you can buy the top separate from the bottom because they are not sold in sets. Seems like a solution, except the tops were marked from small to large and I found a couple that were marked D. The good news is that they did carry the kind of bottom I wanted - one with a skirt attached - I want something that will cover up my hiney.

When I got home, I searched online for DD bathing suits and was able to locate some that I liked. But, I just don't think I can bring myself to pay $80.00 or more for just a bathing suit top.

The search continues. Hoping I can find something that fits at a reasonable price.

I know this is a short post. Maybe I'll be able to post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment