Thanks for visiting! Would really appreciate you leaving a comment just to let me know stopped by.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Some Before Pictures

I haven't posted any before and during pictures. I had to really look for some before pictures, because I have always hated having my picture taken. Even now, when I look at a photo, I think, "Do I really look like that?" In the pictures, I see the bags under my eyes, the double chin, and a mouth that looks too big for my face.

So, here are a couple of before pictures I found. Maybe I can talk someone into taking a couple of now pics and post them as well.





Sorry, I couldn't find any with me standing up. The first picture is pretty much how I felt all the time - worn out and exhausted. Now, I find that I do have more energy. Wow...I can actually stay awake past 8 pm!

I'll try and post some "now" photos later today.





No comments:

Post a Comment