Thanks for visiting! Would really appreciate you leaving a comment just to let me know stopped by.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

No Bike Riding for Awhile

Wednesday morning around 3 am, I was awakened by a sharp pain, pressure. I called the doctor and he told me not to go to the ER, but to just wait and come in first thing in the morning.

So to make a long story short, plus I'm sure you don't really want to hear all the details, I have urinary tract infection.

If you have ever had one of these or a kidney infection, I'm sure you understand the pressure it creates on your lower back/side.

Anyway, I'm on antibiotics and I feel better today than I did yesterday. Just no bike riding or streneous excercise allowed.

I'm hoping that I will feel good enough tomorrow to at least get some weightlifting and walking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment