Thanks for visiting! Would really appreciate you leaving a comment just to let me know stopped by.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

28-Day Bootcamp Challenge

So I decided today to join the sparkpeople.com's 28- Bootcamp Challenge.

I like it because it is organized. It tells you what you need to do each day to complete your daily goal.

Today was day 1 of week 1.

This weeks goals are: 1. Track your food for at least 3 days
2. Do 1 - 10 minute bootcamp workout video (free on their
site) each day.
3. Do an additional 10 minutes of cardio for five days
4. Track your workouts


On another note, I weighed in today....and drum roll please...dadadaaaad:

3 lbs gone!

That brings my total to 54 lbs.

I am definitely not the same person I was before...on the outside or on the inside.

I feel like a caterpillar who has turned into a butterfly and is ready to be set free!

I love knowing their are so many opportunities out there and the fact that I never know what tomorrow might bring.

Life is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment