Thanks for visiting! Would really appreciate you leaving a comment just to let me know stopped by.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Obstacles are Made to be Overcome....

The video below is about a truly inspirational woman who decided that she wasn't going to let any obstacle get in her way of leading a more healthy lifestyle.

When I first read this woman's story, all I could hear was the many times I have whined about why I couldn't do this, couldn't do that...whine, whine, whine. Don't get me wrong, it's okay to whine sometimes. This woman is determined to not let ANYTHING stop her. She works around the obstacles, she jumps over the obstacles, she knocks the obstacles on their butts!

Are you letting someone or something tell you that you CAN'T do it? Why?
What's in your way today?

No comments:

Post a Comment