Thanks for visiting! Would really appreciate you leaving a comment just to let me know stopped by.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Headaches...



I have been having problems with headaches lately. Ones that just seem to go on for days. They are really putting a crimp into, well....everything!

I wake up with a headache, the last thing that is on my mind is climbing on to my bike and get moving. Any kind of bouncing, fast movement is out.

They just make me feel tired and after awhile, just plain cranky.

At first, I thought maybe I wasn't eating enough, so I amped up my calorie intake...but nope..headaches still there.

Next, maybe it's my pillow that I'm sleeping on. So I tried different pillows...nope, still there.

More sleep? Less sleep? Ack! This is driving me crazy!

But, night before last, I woke up around 2:00 am with an incredulous headache. Have you ever had one that wakes you up? My right side of my sinuses was completely stopped up and I could feel the pressure. Got up, took a couple of tylenol and some Mucinex.....and an hour later, my headache was gone!

It is back today, but I think the culprit is my sinuses. I did not sleep well last night and was too stubborn to get up and take something.

so, instead of riding my bike right now (like I should be doing), I'm going to finish up my posting, check out a couple of things on the ol' computer, and then go get ready for work.

I got in a great workout last night, about 1 1/2 hours. Hopefully, I will be re-energized tonight to get in a 1 1/2 to 2 hr workout as well.

Have a great Tuesday!
Angela (who is so ready to get back to my routine)

No comments:

Post a Comment